Advantages and Disadvantages of Cardboard Boxes [Infographic]
Read This Confession To Me
Usage of Cardboard Boxes
Cardboard boxes are the packaging products and also essential for protecting goods and products. These boxes are durable in nature so you can use them in house moves and removal. They offer protection to the items.
Here is the list of advantages and disadvantages of cardboard boxes:
Advantages of cardboard boxes:
- Made from renewable resources: Cardboard boxes are made from paper pulp. This paper pulp is renewable because it is obtained from birch and pine trees.
- Save energy: Energy consumption in the manufacturing of these boxes is considerably less when compared to other packing materials.
- Reusable: These boxes can be used again and again. These boxes can be easily collapsed when not in use.
- Easily disposable: Recycled cardboard boxes are extremely nature friendly. They are easily disposable.
- Lightweight: They are very convenient to handle while packaging, loading and unloading.
Disadvantages of cardboard boxes:
- Not for heavy products: These boxes are not for packaging of certain heavy items.
- May get deformed: Corrugated cardboard boxes may get deformed under extreme pressure.
- Not best for weatherproofing: They are not the best option for weatherproofing like water and other types of liquid.
Have a look at this infographic know more about cardboard boxes.
Click to open / Right-click for save options
If you enjoyed this confession, make sure you subscribe to the Confessions RSS feed!
You can also follow Confessions on Twitter.
You can also subscribe to the Weekly Confessions Digest.