Health Benefits of Flaxseeds [Infographic]
Read This Confession To Me
Eating Flaxseeds For Health
Flaxseeds, also popularly known as linseeds, are small brown colored seeds that are the richest source of Omega 3 fatty acids and ligans. Flaxseeds ranked as the number one source of Ligans in the human diet after Seasame seeds. Unfortunately, a very less number of people are aware of medicinal benefits of flaxseeds.
Health Gamma, has put together this infographic to educate people about the same and how it can help in achieving a disease free body.
One of most extraordinary benefit about flaxseed is that they are high in protein but low in carbohydrates. It contains mulicale gum, a kind of fibre, which keeps the stomach full for a longer time and thus helps in avoiding overeating. This is the reason, people who want to weight loss, should eat flaxseeds.
Benefits of Flaxseeds are not limited to only this, different scientific studies even suggest that it can help heal Prostate and Skin Cancer, Hypertension, Diabetes, Depression, and much more.
Another thing which makes Flaxseed a superfood, is the easiness in the way in which it can be consumed. Flax seeds can be directly added to shakes, ice creams, muffins, etc. and can also be eaten in grounded form, if need be.
We are sure, having a read to this infographic, will leave you stunned and amazed!
Nonsponsored note from Confessions of the Professions: For an amazing delicious combination, add Spectrum Essentials - Chia & Flaxseed Decadent Blend! Spectrum Essentials Decadent Blend Chia & Flax Seed, with coconut and cocoa, brings together the health benefits of Omega 3 and fiber with the flavors you love. An irresistible combination of coconut with the rich chocolate taste of Fair Trade Certified cocoa, Spectrum Essentials Decadent Blend Chia & Flax Seed is sweet bliss. Try Spectrum Essentials Decadent Blend Chia & Flax Seed sprinkled on hot cereals and yogurt, or in smoothies, puddings, pancakes, waffles and baked goods.
Click to open / Right-click for save options
HEALTH BENEFITS OF FLAXSEEDS
Flax seeds, also called linseeds are one of the most nutrient dense foods. It's renowned for being the richest source of omega 3 fatty acids and lignans.
- Aids in Weight Loss
- Keeps the Heart Healthy
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Reduce Hypertension
- Contains Healthy Fats
- Treats Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Improved Digestive Health
- Prevents Diabetes
- Fights Cancer including Breast, Skin, and Lung Cancer
- Treats Depression
- Treats Liver Diseases
- Regulates Monthly Cycle
HOW TO CONSUME
- Mix a tablespoon of flax seeds with yogurt and raw honey.
- Add whole or ground flax seeds while making granola bars.
- Use it as an egg substitute in cakes, cooking, and muffins.
- Add flax seed powder to smoothies, shakes, oats, and cereals.
If you enjoyed this confession, make sure you subscribe to the Confessions RSS feed!
You can also follow Confessions on Twitter.
You can also subscribe to the Weekly Confessions Digest.
- Flaxseeds, also popularly known as linseeds are small brown colored seeds that are the richest source of Omega 3 fatty acids and ligans.
- Flaxseeds ranked as the number one source of Ligans in the human diet after Seasame seeds.
- Unfortunately, a very less number of people are aware of medicinal benefits of flaxseeds.
- Health Gamma, has put together this infographic to educate people about the same and how it can help in achieving a disease free body.