Matt Zajechowski https://www.roastycoffee.com 2m 274
The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
[Survey] 82% say drinking coffee helps them perform better at work
Roasty Coffee recently surveyed over 1,500 Americans across the US on their relationship with coffee pre- and during the pandemic to learn more about how coffee consumption habits have shifted. They found that a majority of Americans (71%) reported to drinking coffee daily. 57% of those who drink coffee daily believe they are addicted to the caffeine in coffee. The most preferred home-brewing method during the pandemic was overwhelmingly using a Coffee maker. On average Americans are consuming 3.12 cups of coffee each day. Americans tend to prefer a medium roast with cream and sugar in their coffee or just black coffee.
When asked about what coffee improves in their daily lives, the top responses were energy, mood, productivity, migraines and appetite reduction. 61% of Americans believe drinking coffee makes them a better person. 78% said they drink coffee to get through life. 82% believe that drinking coffee makes them perform better at work. One surprising takeaway from the survey is that Americans tend to combine alcohol and coffee on the job. 37% of respondents admitted to adding alcohol to their coffee at least once during work hours and 30% of respondents admit to using a coffee mug to hide alcohol during a work meeting.
- 71% of respondents drink coffee daily.
- Americans on average drink 3.12 cups of coffee per day.
- 82% believe drinking coffee helps them perform better at work.
- Top 3 things coffee improves: 1. Energy 2. Mood 3. Productivity.
- 37% of respondents admitted to adding alcohol to their coffee at least once during work hours.
- 30% of respondents admitted to using a coffee mug to hide alcohol during a work meeting.
Take a look at the full report.