The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
Gambling Jackpot History
The main book of World Records was published back in 1955. It was the brand Guinness that requested exploration. Early releases of the book were more like reference books, yet interesting and inquisitive cases in the long run of various people. Today’s Guinness Book of Records painstakingly records every single exceptional case of the greatest casino rewards, as well.
There are numerous hot shot undertakings in the historical backdrop of betting that brought the card sharks the greatest prizes ever. In this way, you can take a look at the rundown of the fortunate ones with the help of Casinority.com. This is gonna be deep and full research in the gambling realm that will reveal a lot of interesting facts on jackpots and the highest stakes ever.
Their group has directed a careful research of gambling and picked the most helpful data on the greatest big stakes in slots, baccarat, horse racing, poker, bingo, and their winners in the historical backdrop of betting and imagined it in an inquisitive infographic. You will find the greatest big stakes in the historical perspective of betting and other gambling records ever recorded in the Book out there. A lot of interesting facts you may even not know.
Click to open / Right-click for save options
THE BIGGEST JACKPOTS IN THE HISTORY OF GAMBLING
There are many high roller adventures in the history of gambling that brought the gamblers the biggest prizes ever. Here are the biggest jackpots in the history of gambling:
THE BIGGEST SLOTS JACKPOTS
- $27,582,539 15 November 1998, Megabucks casino. The largest jackpot ever won at “one-armed bandit” was $27,582,539 dollars and went to a 60-year-old resident of Las Vegas.
- $4.6 million Elmer Sherwin, a World War II vet was 76 when he won a $4.6 million dollar Megabucks jackpot, a mere 10 hours after The Mirage opened to the public.
- $8.9 million Freemont Hotel. $8.9 million. A 71-year-old Amy Nishimura won her jackpot after 3 hours with less than 100 dollars while on vacation from her home in Hawaii.
- $39 million Excalibur Casino. An unknown 25-year-old man from Los Angeles won more than $39 million dollars while waiting for a basketball game.
- $680,000 The Palace Station HOtel, a 60-some-odd-year-old woman won $680,000 on “The Wheel of Fortune” machine.
- $11 million 1996, a postal worker John Tippin went on vacation to Vegas and hit the Megabucks jackpot of $11 million.
THE BIGGEST BLACKJACK AND BACCARAT WINS
1997, Kerry Packer, an Australian, won somewhere between $20 and $40 million dollars in blackjack and baccarat in Vegas.
THE BIGGEST POKER JACKPOT
1996, Huck Seed, a professional poker player from Las Vegas, won $2.3 million on the 27th annual World Championship.
THE BIGGEST LOTTERY JACKPOT
April 1999, Maria Grasso, a nurse from Boston (Massachusetts, USA), won jackpot in the lottery of Massachusetts. The largest ever lottery prize was 197 million dollars.
THE BIGGEST HORSE RACING JACKPOT
Nov. 30, 1929, the races at Haydock park, a horse named Cool at first. A 49 cent bet made on the basis of 3410: 1, brought Katharine Ensuort (UK) 1659 dollars.
THE BIGGEST ONLINE JACKPOTS EVER
The largest online winning is £1,4 million Roulette in William Hill
The second largest is $1.2 million Caribbean Poker
Jackpot is truly the best gambling prize for all gamblers. To hit the jackpot is the main desire and a great challenge for everyone, but these lucky people did manage to hit it.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
Best Online Casino Guide