The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
Strong Pelvic Floor Info, Benefits, and Improvements
Losing just 10% of your body weight can increase the strength of your pelvic floor by 50%. A strengthened pelvic floor provides increased sensitivity during sex and stronger orgasms for women.
With Valentine’s Day looming countless couples will be on the lookout for ways to spice up their sex life. Kegel8 have created an exercise and diet plan to help women improve their pelvic floor health, and sex life.
- Usually regarded as being a primarily “female” issue. A dysfunctional pelvic floor can affect both men and women at all stages of life and in a number of ways.
- 1 in 3 women will experience a pelvic floor issue during their lifetime
- However, 70% people with urinary leakage do not seek advice or treatment.
- Losing 10% of your body weight can increase the strength of your pelvic floor by 50%
- Contributes to a satisfying sex life for both men and women
- Increased sensitivity during sex and stronger orgasms for women
- Spinal health
- Strong core
- Maintaining bladder and bowel functions
- Balance and alignment of the pelvis and the elongation and decompression of the spine
- Assists free leg and arm movement, supports the lower back and contributes to a relaxed neck and shoulders.
- Respiratory diaphragm
- Postural alignment
- Energy levels
- Mental clarity
- Overall strength
- Physical and mental energy
The list of exercises and diet tips can be found in the infographic below. These includes top exercise tips, in addition to food to make time for, and those to avoid.
Click to open / Right-click for save options