The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
New research reveals that 1 in 5 children now want a career as a social media influencer when they grow up – it’s one of the most lucrative jobs for an individual and can allow them to earn millions per year if they put the time and effort in, so there’s no surprise.
But just how much are the highest YouTubers earning?
Post Beyond have crunched the numbers and clearly visualised just how much the highest paid influencers are earning. Take a look at the results below.
Here are the top 5 highest paid influencers:
1. Ryan Toys Review – £26,000,000,000 a year – £2,968,037 an hour
2. Dude Perfect – £20,000,000,000 – £2,283,105 an hour
3. Anastasia Radzinskaya – £18,000,000,000 – £2,054,795 an hour
4. Rhett and Link – £17,500,000,000 – £1,997,717 an hour
5. Jeffree Star – £17,000,000,000 – £1,940,639 an hour