The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
Coffee Facts You Should Know
Coffee is one of the most pleasant and a mind boosting brewed drink. People love to drink coffee, as it helps them to think more clearly; coffee is the fantastic way to have pleasure and delightful glee. Coffee is also used as an energizer. Coffee, a symbol of love, elation, friendship and energy. According to our young generation, coffee is the best excuse for building up a strong relationship. Most students use this delighted brewed drink, as an energizer, that keeps their mind fresh and boosted, and helps them to work or to do study at night.
People love this brewed drink because they only know the brighter side of coffee. There is a darker side of coffee, which is harmful to human body. On one side coffee brings pleasure and boosts our mind, but on other side, it’s a thrash to people’s health. Coffee can cause many harmful diseases. For example, coffee can increase our stress hormones, which can cause anxiety or depression resulting in a nervous breakdown. Coffee is harmful to angina, as it raises the heart rate to 100 beats in every minute as well increases the cholesterol level.
In my point of view, health is more important than having pleasure by harming your health. You can have great pleasure by keeping yourself away from harmful drinks and food, which will keep you healthier and happier. Here are some precautions, through which you can keep yourself healthy i.e.:
- Drink 6-8 glass of filtered water
- Get enough sleep
- Exercises and remain active and energetic
- Drink coffee wisely with a limit on the amount of cups you drink
This infographic covers more facts you should know about coffee.
Click to open / Right-click for save options
Own Your Copy Today!
The 15 Real Facts You Should Know About Coffee
Drinking coffee might help us look on the bright side of life. Coffee can be pretty amazing for your brain, your skin, your body, your mind, relaxation, and happiness. People use coffee as a very healthy drink that makes people slim, active, happy, and intelligent.
The health effects of coffee are quite controversial. Coffee also negatively effects the human body and can cause dangerous kinds of diseases, anxiety, skin problems, and also created hormonal imbalance in women that can affect their pregnancy.
A Life With Coffee And Caffeine
- Coffee provides pleasure
- Coffee can cause anxiety/depression
- Coffee can provide anti-oxidants
- Coffee can cause dark circles
- Lessens the risk of Parkinson’s Disease
- Coffee increases your stress hormones
- Reduces the risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Elevates urinary excretion of some minerals
- Coffee is great for your liver
- Coffee can increase the cholesterol level
- Keeps your brain healthier for longer
- Raises the heart rate to 100 beats per minute
- Coffee can make you a better athlete
- Raise the risk of crumbly bones/osteoporosis
- By drinking coffee, you can live longer
WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW!
- Drink at least six to eight glasses of filtered water instead of coffee.
- If you are tired, allow more time for sleep instead of having cups of coffee.
- Some people rely on substituting coffee for real food. When you are hungry, make sure to eat and do not let your blood sugar get low.
- Keep a journal and track your symptoms and get the difference in quality of energy you experience.
- If you’re irritable or have trouble sleeping, take a combination of calcium citrate 500 mg and magnesium citrate 250 mg before bed.
Those who excessively drink coffee, symptoms usually disappear after three or four days. It is best to slowly reduce your intake of caffeine and coffee.