Anonymous 1m 184 #lifeadvice
The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
- Everyone is temporary.
- Laugh with many, but don’t trust many.
- Hug harder, smile bigger, love longer.
- Don’t change yourself for anyone.
- Don’t let the heart that didn’t love you, keep you from the one that will.
- If you two talk all the way from “good morning” to “good night,” don’t let that person go.
- We all break our rules for someone.
- Sleeping is always the best solution.
- We all struggle, but never give up.
- When people can walk away from you, let them walk. Your destiny is not tied to anybody that left.
- It’s okay if they don’t like you, not everyone has a good taste.
- Nobody is worth losing yourself for.
- You are what you eat. So go ahead and grab a burger!
- Don’t write a book but instead start a subscription only newsletter. 20x more money plus recurring revenue.
- Speaking of books, Read what you love until you love to read.
- If you don’t feel passionate about something, do something that you can take seriously instead.
- Everything is better in black.