The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
Is Traditional Schooling Necessary?
As you know there are two concepts of schooling in the world, home schooling, where your child remains at home, as you educate yourself and your child, most likely with help from a certified instructor or from your own learning and teaching, and traditional schooling, where your child attends a standardized school with a specified schedule.
The schooling that is best for your child is an important question as it your child’s main form of learning and socialization in a special environment. Is traditional schooling better or homeschooling? There are so many reasons to send your child to traditional school:
Own Your Copy Today!
- Your child gets to interact with real world, engages with peers & teachers, and learns the social skills necessary to survive in this world with great harmony, which is not possible at home living and studying alone.
- They learn to negotiate and communicate ideas.
- They learn to work, fight, play and resolve differences.
- Children have more and more opportunities to learn by doing individual and group tasks.
- Working individually creates a sense of responsibility, accountability, motivation and self-confidence, whereas working in group allow them to learn inter- and intra-personal communication, mutual co-ordination, compromise, sharing of ideas and resources, follow a set of rules and much more, which is not possible with home schooling.
- Traditional schooling impulses self-recognition, self-motivation, and competition while interacting and working with peers.
- All the three traits are crucial to excel in life independently.
- Chance of team work for sports and other extracurricular activities and this team work is never ever possible with home schooling.
- Specialized needs of students are also considered.
- You can manage your time and money without any problem.
- You do not need to spend all the time with your child and keeping an eye on his/her activities.
- You can go for a job satisfactorily and manage your other activities easily.
- You do not have to spend much money as compared to home schooling.
- You pay your child’s school fee and this is not your headache to arrange and manage the required resources.
- Furthermore, you do not have to pay to any instructor to plan lessons, teachers at school are there for this tough task.
- Your child will become a critical thinker who could hold his/her personal problems without seeking assistance from others.
- The reason is they face stress bearing tests of classroom and examination which clears a way towards tackling real world stress and pressure of future.
- Man is a social animal, so being isolated is never good for the development of a human being.
- Traditional schools are a good agent to learn socialization.
- Isolation leads to introversion and our world is designed for extroverts.
- Colleges are more interested in students who have gone through traditional schooling.
- They consider the students of home-schooling at risk because they lack necessary skills to face the hardships of education system, because home-school students usually are unable to handle the burden of work and reluctantly dropped out.
- Teachers at traditional are more qualified and experienced.
- They know how to plan and deliver the lesson, and conduct tests using various techniques of students’ interest.
- You and your child can really enjoy the summer instead of preparing lessons for the next year.
- There is no such thing in education that fits in all.
- There might be some problems you have to face with traditional schooling of your child, but facing the problems will lead to a bright future of your child.
About the Author
Eliza Lawrence is one of the senior scholarly authors. She is connected with pay someone to write my essay for the last numerous years. She gives composing help to understudies to composing their scholarly papers. She loves reading and writing additionally gives consultancy administrations to them.