PhoenixTS 2m 303 #it
The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
New technologies and web developments are constantly emerging in the realm of information technology, making it imperative to stay informed and up-to-date in your career. Today, employees who want to further their career opportunities need to create a plan to do so. The easiest way to develop technological skills and stand out against yours peers is simply to receive additional technical training.
Acquiring these high-demand IT certifications can jump start your career and provide you with a necessary edge. People who receive supplemental certifications, even with less than a year of work experience, earn an average of $40,000 to $110,000 a year. These certifications continue to provide financial benefits as you grow within your career, as well as other advancement opportunities such as increased job satisfaction and security.
Click to open / Right-click for save options
Top 7 IT Certifications
Below is a list of today’s fastest growing IT certifications. Also look to the infogrpahic and find which ones will take you towards your desired IT career path.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification: Provides qualifications of various project management duties, including planning, developing, analyzing, executing, managing, controlling, and finishing projects.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification: Certifies knowledge in the ten domains of CISSP, including software development security, cryptography, security architecture, and compliance.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification: Validates ability, as an ethical hacker, to prevent cyber-attacks within legal measures.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification: One of several Cisco certifications that verifies abilities to properly install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot networks.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification: Ensures ability to effectively and efficiently manage operational security.
- CompTIA A+ Certification: Proves technical knowledge in terms of computer hardware, operating systems, and other PC components.
- CompTIA Network+ Certification: Validates ability to install, manage, and troubleshoot networks of various types.
Phoenix TS is a technical training organization headquartered in Maryland.