The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
How To Earn Money Online
Due to the ever-increasing popularity of the internet, the hard work is fast being replaced by smart work. One of the smartest ways to earn income via the internet is monetizing your website using your online monetization skills. Today it is not difficult to build a website thanks to the number of tools and the reduced prices of domain and hosting. Once you have built our website you can easily monetize it using little efforts. Here are the selected proven ways to earn online via your website and earn a decent income without having to work hard:
1. Commission on each sale: Register as an Affiliate
The best way to earn a good income via online monetization is to join an affiliate program. Sure there are other options too. But honestly speaking they require you to get your site approved or acquire a huge traffic. Affiliate programs, on the other hand, are easy to join and in most of the cases, you can join immediately without having to go through any tedious approval process.
- In short, you would need to promote a specific product or service on your website using banners or hyperlinks.
- Whenever a visitor will click the banner or link and buys the products, service from the merchant you will automatically get your account credited with a specific commission as applicable.
- The commission varies greatly. For some products, you may get paid only 5% of commission while for others it could reach up to 75%.
2. Click equals to Cash: Join Ad Sense
Affiliate links are quick to join and all you have to do is to promote the products via banners or links to make money online. Can any other online monetization option be easier than this? Well, what if you get paid as soon as someone clicks on the ad displayed on your website, irrespective of whether or not she/he buys any service/products from the advertiser! Wow, that would be great. That can turn your site in a money minting machine as each click generates cash!
Join Google Adsense if you want that type of easy income. By joining this CPC or cost per click program you can display ads on your website.
When you place ad code on your site the ad sense will identify the nature of your content and display the ads that align with that.
3. Every centimeter pays: Sell Ad space
Is there any online monetization option that promises a really decent income via advertisement without requiring any third party approvals even if your site is not that popular? Don’t be disheartened. If you don’t dread some hard work then you can earn a really good income.
- There are various ways of online monetization in this model but the most common practice is to charge the advertiser a specific amount based on the space you allocate them for displaying the ads (Method #1).
- Another way is to sell the space and charge on per thousand impressions or CPM.
4. Word worth dollars: Post Sponsored reviews
The reviews published on third party sites hold great importance for businesses as users’ final decision is based on the reviews published on the third party platforms. So, if you have used the services or products of a specific vendor and are quite satisfied with it, why not help others too.
- If you have got a huge fan following on social media and your site appears on top results then you can earn a significant amount per review.
- Besides, how actively and successfully you can share the reviews with the target audience can play a vital role in determining your overall income.
- Create the creatively written reviews that can also attract more traffic that can help you to explore additional ways to make money
5. Your expertise Pays, Always: Share your expertise via the internet
Not everyone is an expert. So if you have acquired some deep knowledge in a specific field or domain owing to many years of experience and work with high profile customers then it would be a great online monetization idea to share your expertise with others. You can share your explicit knowledge or the tacit knowledge. There are many ways of sharing your expertise online.
- You can start a training website that imparts quality education to the subscribers at reasonable fees. This model assures you multiple rewards.
- You can either start online classes or offer the weekly one on one session.
- Likewise, webinars and visitor conference facility allow you to start a virtual classroom and earn via knowledge sharing
- Alternatively, you can deliver lectures/consultancy services without leaving your place.
About the Author
Annette is a content writer and director of operations. She writes for various industries like travel, wildlife, history, art, and of course technology! She works with B2B and B2C businesses providing digital marketing content that gains social media attention and increases their search engine visibility.
Own Your Copy Today!