Luke Doyle http://businessfinancing.co.uk 0m 124
The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
Over the past few months, virtual meetings have become a painful business necessity: slow, awkward, tough to schedule.
So how can you take the pain out of video calls and make them as engaging and efficient as if they were face-to-face?
The team at BusinessFinancing.co.uk created a comprehensive new guide to running successful virtual meetings.
The step-by-step guide covers:
- A flowchart to help you choose the best platform (Zoom, Slack, Skype, etc)
- 5 smart tips for scheduling your meeting
- How to create an effective virtual agenda (without overrunning)
- Techniques to keep everyone engaged during the meeting
- 6 rules to nailing virtual meeting etiquette
- How to follow up afterwards to ensure progress isn’t lost
See the full visual guide here: https://businessfinancing.co.uk/virtual-meetings/
Own Your Copy Today!