Anonymous https://uk.rs-online.com 1m 257
The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
Figures from the Department of Work and Pensions showed approximately 8,820,545 British jobs would be lost by the rise of artificial intelligence by 2030 and over last three years the demand for workers with artificial intelligence skills has increased by up to 119% according to the job site, Indeed.
With AI booming, RS Components has analysed job openings and posts at the worlds largest technology giants to discover who are actively recruiting for AI-related roles, and the surprising results are below. You can view the piece here.
Here are some hooks for your readers:
- Microsoft tops the list with 1,964 AI job openings, equating to 36% of total jobs they have on offer to soon be filled by an AI specialists
- Microsoft has more than double the amount of AI related job openings than Google and more than 4.5 times the amount that Intel has open
- The top 5 companies recruiting for AI are:
- Microsoft – 1,964 AI job openings, equating to 36% of total jobs
- Nvida – 369 AI job openings, equating to 33% of total jobs
- JD.COM – 19 AI job openings, equating to 20% of total jobs
- Google – 837 AI job openings, equating to 15% of total jobs
- Intel – 432 AI job openings, equating to 17% of total jobs
- Popular social platform Facebook and streaming platform Netflix make it into the top ten with Facebook offering 191 jobs in AI, 6% of total, and Netflix offering 35, also making up 6% of the total jobs they have on offer
- Largest tech company in the world, Apple, comes in at number 12 with 129 AI jobs on offer, only 3% of their total 4,574 jobs on offer