The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
It’s safe to say that Jeff Bezos has not had the best year thus far. However, Jeff Bezos remains the entrepreneur and tech inventor of our generation, bringing the likes of kindles and Amazon’s Alexa into our lives, to name but a few. Bezos’ net worth topped the likes of Bill Gates over the last twelve months, bringing him to number one in the latest rich list with a net worth of £113bn.
Alongside RS Components we’ve analysed Bezos’ career from over the last year to show his largest peaks according to Google trends. You can view the infographic belowe.
Here’s some of Bezos’ biggest peaks from the last year that might be of interest to your readers:
- 26th November 2017: Amazon stocks surge on Cyber Monday, bringing Bezos’ net worth to over $100 billion
- 7th January 2018: Bezos officially become the richest man in history
- 4th March 2018: Bezos becomes an official member of the four comma club and is valued at $112 billion
- 17th July 2018: Bezos becomes richest man in modern history passing the the $150 billion mark
- 2nd September 2018: Bezos donates $10 million back to military veterans
What will appear on Bezos’ peaks and troughs of 2019?