The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
Placed on the west coast of the United States, Seattle is a beautiful coastal city with a mesmerizing landscape. Being an expensive city in the country, Seattle indeed has its perks! Despite numerous high-rise buildings that seemingly flood almost every other city worldwide, Seattle is also a city with lush green forests. There are many places to a tourist attraction that are sprinkled all over the city of Seattle. Furthermore, many studies even show that it is a food lover’s delight! So do not forget to relish the various foods available here!
More than anything else, Seattle is famous for its escape rooms. There are many escape rooms located all across the city, each with its diverse theme. Both tourists and locals are seen to enjoy their time playing these games. In this article, a few must-visit escape rooms in Seattle are discussed in detail:
1. Hourglass Escapes
Price: $25 per person
No. of players: 19 – 35
· The venue offers as many as six different and unique escape rooms Seattle for players to play.
· All the games available inside the premises are suitable for players above the age of twelve. However, all players below the age of sixteen must be accompanied by an adult inside the premises.
· Ample space is available inside the premises to park your car or bike safely.
· Physically disabled people can access the wheelchair-accessible entrance on the premises.
· All the necessary Covid-19 safety protocols are duly maintained inside the premises for the safety and welfare of the players.
· All the games that the venue provides are available both as in-person as well as remote escape rooms.
i. Tales of the Ghostly Galleon
ii. Rise of the Mad Pharaoh
iii. Evil Dead 2
i. Monday to Thursday – 11:00 am to 9:30 pm
ii. Friday and Saturday – 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
iii. Sunday – 10:00 am to 8:30 pm
Address: 3131 Western Ave Suite 422b, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
2. Escape Room Seattle By Fox in A Box
Price: $38 per person
No. of players: 6 – 15
· The facility currently offers only private escape rooms to players.
· Players need to wear when they are inside the premises to abide by the Covid-19 safety protocols.
· The premises duly maintain all the necessary Covid-19 safety protocols to pay attention to the safety of their players.
· The facility offers a total of about three different and unique escape rooms for players to choose from to play.
· All the escape room games available on the premises are suitable for players above the age of thirteen. However, players below the age of sixteen must be accompanied by an adult.
i. Prison Break
ii. Missile Bunker
iii. Zodiac Killer
i. Tuesday to Sunday – 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Address: 2121 1st Ave., Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Enjoy your time in the city of Seattle as you spend a day in the escape rooms Seattle!