Matthew Evans http://geaves.com 3m 669 #laminates
The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
Using High Pressure Laminates For Your Commercial Design?
We live in a highly creative and ambitious world, full of incredible designs and designers who are always looking to create something unique and beautiful. Recently, more and more of these talented designers are turning to high pressure laminates (HPL) to help turn their vision into a reality. High pressure laminates have so many different styles and finishes that it’s no surprise to see why so many people are using it in commercial design. Whether they are creating a new high-end clothing store or a new London restaurant, HPL will be able to suit these designs thanks to its versatility and endless potential.
That being said, it’s not only commercial designers who are using it. Many people who are redesigning their kitchen or bathroom are using high pressure laminate to achieve a smooth, stylish and hygienic look. To find out what styles of design suit high pressure laminates please check out the infographic below.
Click to open / Right-click for save options
EXAMPLES OF HOW TO USE HIGH PRESSURE LAMINATES IN COMMERCIAL DESIGN
A few examples of different high pressure laminates and where you can use them when designing a new commercial building.
Wooden style high pressure laminates can provide you with all of the best features that natural wood can without any of the drawbacks. Strong, durable, and stylish, they are a great choice for any classic design.
- Perfect for vintage style commercial design.
- Provides a room with a uniquely rustic charm.
A plain colour high pressure laminate is a greatly way of adding a contemporary and bold look to a commercial design. With so many colours to choose from you can create something truly special.
- Perfect for a modern, on trend interior.
- Provides a fresh and clean feeling to any room it’s used in.
STONE & CONCRETE
Stone and concrete high pressure laminates are a great way of adding character to shower walls, bathrooms, and kitchens. Elegant and classic, they provide a room with style and sophistication.
- Perfect for a refined and luxurious style interior.
- Provides a fresh and clean feel to any room it’s used in.
There are many different high pressure worktop surfaces to choose from, all of which can provide a room with a different style and feel.
- Suitable for any type of commercial design.
- Varies in style and design and can offer both modern and traditional looks.
A patterned high pressure laminate is a great way of creating a personal and decorative design. With so many to choose from it is easy to create something truly special and exciting.
- Will suit any type of design and can provide both a bold and subtle look.
- Modern or traditional, intricate or simple, there is a style suitable for everyone.
A metal high pressure laminate is just as strong, durable, and hygienic as real metal but doesn’t come with any of the drawbacks that a completely metal surface would.
- Works perfectly in a modern and contemporary building.
- Provides a room with a clean, fresh feel.
A uni metallic pressure laminate is a perfect choice for any commercial design thanks to its versatility.
- Perfect for modern and contemporary design.
- Offers a calming effect and subtle style.
A range of high pressure laminate, melamine and ABS edging, designed using a synchronised press process to accentuate the complex structure of natural materials.
- Works perfectly for a modern commercial design.
- Revolutionary process which is perfect for a natural look and feel.
A high pressure laminate with a surface finish is the perfect way of adding some great texture and depth to any design. With many variations and styles they can fit seamlessly into any type of building, whether its traditional or modern.
- Works perfectly for both a vintage or contemporary style.
- Provides a room with a truly unique textured quality that suits all types of design.
THIS INFOGRAPHIC WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY: