The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
23 Keys To Your Success
Perhaps, you met some smart and knowledgeable people who are struggling in life, instead of being successful and happy. Did you wonder why that happens?
Being smarter than most people around yourself can make you feel superior, and that feeling of superiority gives you the false sense of entitlement to success.
Success doesn’t come by itself just because you deserve it. You must want it, must focus on it, must work a bit for it no matter your intelligence level, and above all else, you must choose a path to take and stick with it.
Next time when you notice smart people drifting through life, unsuccessful and unhappy, don’t ask yourself “why is that happening?” but rather “why not?”
- Why would be an intelligent person more entitled to well-being than others?
- How is a bright person more deserving of happiness than others?
- What makes smart people more “licensed” to success than others?
The answer is nothing, nothing makes them more entitled.
You are entitled to success when your actions are going towards it; when you stop hoarding ideas and knowledge and learn one skill, take one idea, go with it and learn more along the way.
For everything you want to accomplish in life, there are many different ways to get there. Trying them all is a waste of time, opportunities, and resources. Is it not? You can see and appreciate the brilliance in each and every path towards success, but choose a single one to follow.
The “23 Keys to Success” infographic is one such idea that shows you the road to success.
There is no question if you deserve to be successful because you are. The only questions is: are you making yourself entitled to it as well?
Click to open / Right-click for save options
23 Keys To Success In Life
- Start with a dream
- Define what you want
- Keep your mind positive
- Live with integrity
- Make people feel important
- Empower others
- Apply what you learn
- Make yourself known to people that matter to your plans
- Build self-confidence through taking action
- Value your time
- Focus only on one thing at a time
- Overcome fears, self-doubt, and being too self-conscious
- Live with passion
- Find the fun part in everything you do
- Be creative
- Get good and skilled at what you do
- Improve your character traits (if needed)
- Build long-lasting and meaningful relationships
- Be persistent and perseverant
- Clean up your environment
- Be consistent
- Invest your love, time, and energy on things you want to do long-term