The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
The most popular Halloween decorations in every state
It’s that time of year again, where summer turns to fall and home décor turns spooky. A new study found that 41% of Americans start decorating for Halloween in the first week of October.
Lombardo Homes analyzed over 1,000 Halloween decoration search terms in Google to discover the most popular Halloween decorations in America. They also polled 1,000 homeowners to better understand national trends in Halloween home décor.
- 82% of homeowners plan to decorate their homes for Halloween this year.
- 61% of Americans put their Halloween decorations up by the first week in October (25% of people feel competitive w/their neighbors).
- The average American spends $145 on Halloween decorations each year and 3.3 hours decorating their homes.
- The most popular Halloween decorations nationwide:
- The states with the most Halloween decorations:
- New Jersey
- New Mexico.
Take a look at the full report.