The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
Use These Packaging Materials
There are a lot of packaging materials that are used in day to day activities. Especially, these materials are widely used in E-commerce industry for packaging the items to keep them safe while transporting. Top 10 widely used packaging materials are listed here:
1. Cardboard boxes
For protecting products or items, cardboard boxes are generally used. They are durable and used as moving house boxes.
2. Bubble wraps
To preserve your items from damage to safe transit, bubble wraps are used. These products are available in different sizes and colors.
3. Plastic Carrier bags
For every purpose of packaging like carry items, keep safe from dust etc., plastic carrier bags are used. These are re-usable products.
4. Corrugated paper rolls
You can use corrugated paper rolls for the protection of corner edge of furniture, electric appliances etc. They offer lightweight wrapping.
5. Document Enclosed Wallets
You need documents enclosed wallets for enclosing important documents. They are made for official or industrial use.
6. Board Back Envelops
The board back envelops are used for businesses. To send items and documents without getting creased in the post, these packaging products are used.
7. Foam Edge Guards
Foam edge guards provide cost effective solution to protect product edges as well as pallets. They are widely used for glasses, mirrors, frames etc.
8. Jiffy Foam Rolls
If you have an item that is very important than you are recommended to used jiffy foam rolls to keep it free of damage.
9. Kraft Paper Rolls
To offer extra protection for items hen being shipped out, they need safely wrapped up with kraft paper rolls.
10. Removal Kits
Removal kits are used in moving home or office. Their prices are affordable.
Click to open / Right-click for save options
10 Types of Packaging Materials You Should Use
- Cardboard Boxes: essential for protecting goods & products. Durable so they are used as removal boxes or moving house boxes. Ideal for transporting heavy goods and general shipping.
- Bubble Wraps: safe to transit for all goods and preserve them from damage. Cost effective. Available in different sizes and colors to pack small to large items.
- Plastic Carrier Bags: fit for every purpose of packaging. General day to day activities and widely used. Re-usable and generally available in white and blue colors.
- Corrugated Paper Rolls: used for corner edge protection. Used in many trades such as furniture, large electric appliances, etc., after bubble wraps. Lightweight protective wrapping.
- Document Enclosed Wallets: good for enclosing documents in parcels or pallets. Used mostly in offices and industries. Good to protect important files or documents.
- Board Back Envelopes: good for businesses, used to send documents and items without getting creases in the post. Keeps contents flat, crease-free, and with perfect corners.
- Foam Edge Guards: very simple and cost effective protection for commercial purposes, industrial, and domestic applications. Used to protect picture frames, glasses, mirrors, etc.
- Jiffy Foam Rolls: used to protect items that need special care and attention. Versatile and suitable for a multitude of applications. Available in a variety of thickness.
- Kraft Paper Rolls: safety wrap up items for added protection when being shipped out. Provides a professional look and feel and comes in different widths.
- Removal Kits: used when moving to flat, house, or office. Also used for storage goods. Available at affordable prices.
Own Your Copy Today!