The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
Neomam Studios wishes to inform everyone about New Media Europe 2015 which will take place on September 12 and 13 in Manchester, UK for its second annual conference.
The event is aimed at hleping marketing specialists, business owners, and entrepreneurs who are looking to use expand their knowledge and expertise in podcasting, blogging, social media and video.
New Media Europe brings specialists from fields such as podcasting, blogging, social media management, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and more into one place to talk about everything new in media! We have made a conscious effort to look for international specialists in those fields.
New Media Europe seeks to help businesses and entrepreneurs in Europe have a chance at breaking into the global online world and offers some of the best professionals in the world. The key to succeed in any business is made with connections and networking with like-minded people who have similar goals and who are willing to help each other. Unlike many corporate events, every attendee is placed at an equal level, encouraged to engage in friendly conversations, and look out for people who want to hide in corners because they don’t know anyone else. Be friendly, be courteous, share your knowledge with the world, and don’t hesitate to listen to the what others are doing to be successful.
Top 3 reasons to attend NMEU 2015:
- Education. Only the best speakers have been selected to help you stay abreast of the top trends in new media.
- Networking. You will have the chance to connect with others in your field during scheduled breaks, parties and meet-ups.
- Inspiration. By collecting ideas and meeting individuals from your area(s) of specialisation, you will be inspired to take action and follow the steps to success.
Speaker line-up includes:
- Phil Pallen (CA) – A Canadian brand strategist whose clients include Shark Tank, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, The X Factor, Project Runway, The Doctors and more — http://www.philpallen.co/
- Andrea Vahl (US) – Social media consultant and speaker, and co-author of the book Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies — http://www.andreavahl.com/
- Cliff Ravenscraft (US) – The Podcast Answer Man, he has helped over 25,000 people to start their own podcasts and has released over 3,000 podcast episodes himself — http://podcastanswerman.com/
- Chris Ducker (Philippines and the UK) – Successful entrepreneur and author of Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive and Build Your Dream Business — http://www.chrisducker.com/
- Jonathan Tilley (Germany) – A TEDx speaker who helps creatives transition into successful freelancers and entrepreneurs — http://www.jonathantilley.com/
- Amy Schmittauer (U.S.) – She helps brands develop and execute social media marketing strategies online, as well as grow awareness and increase sales by showing off their amazing personalities on YouTube — http://savvysexysocial.com/
- Jon Buscall (Sweden) – Runs a digital marketing agency; Jon makes strategic marketing decisions for clients in Sweden, North America and South America, some of which involve podcasting — https://twitter.com/jonbuscall
Over 200 attendees are expected to attend New Media Europe from around the world. Ticket price for 2-day access to the event is £290 + VAT per person (includes lunch and snacks during the event). Discounts are available for corporate clients who wish to bring teams of 4+ attendees.
The venue location is the historical Midland Hotel in Manchester city centre (16 Peter Street, Manchester, M60 2DS).
For more details about the event, visit: http://newmediaeurope.com/2015/
Download New Media Europe Media Pack
Own Your Copy Today!