The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
Reviewing Popular Social Media
Social media is not only an interaction among people. From 2006 onwards the growth rate is unexpectedly very high and is about communicating your present and future customers. It’s about building a relationship with other communities. Through social media you educate people and listen their problems. Let your customers give a chance to know all about you, your company, your service and business philosophy. Through social media you can build a direct relationship with your customer. Social media depends on mobile and web based technologies to create highly interactive platform through individuals and group of communities can discuss and share their problems.
TYPES OF SOCIAL MEDIA:
The world’s most popular social networking sites certainly have changed over the years, and they’ll definitely continue to change as time moves forward. Old social networks will die, popular ones will stick around as they’re forced to evolve, and brand new ones will appear.
Most of us already know that Facebook is the top social network on the web.
Twitter is a free social networking micro blogging service that allows registered members to broadcast short posts called tweets.
LinkedIn is a social networking site for professionals, where you’re a manager of a company, or a business owner who run a small shop or even a college student looking to explore future career options.
Where does everyone go to watch and share videos online? It’s obviously YouTube.
Instagram has grown to be one of the most popular social networks for photo sharing that the mobile web has ever seen. It’s the ultimate social network for sharing real-time photos and short videos while on the go.
Why Social Media Is Important In Current Era:
In modern world social media application is the key factor in promoting business domestically and globally. Nowadays everybody wants to buy from social media, through social media advertisement customer get attracted and new generation watch market through media. Social media helps the brands to develop and get emotionally connected with their customers. Social Media is just you need to know about the people what they like and what they don’t like. If you are good at this then it will really give you the best output for your product, brand and services. Social media allows you to take feedback from your customers. The purpose of using social media is to inform people about current, new affairs and to tell about the latest gossip and fashion. Social Media has played significant role in making world a global township and to reduce the communication gaps amongst the people living in the far areas but unfortunately, social media these days has become a COMMERCIALIZED SECTOR.
Social Media Effects on Youth:
Social media have become very important parts of our life. Most of people engage with social media without thinking that what are the effects of social media in our lives, whether positive or negative. We are as a society becoming more concerned with face book “friends” than we are with the people we interact with face to face in our daily lives.
How social media benefits youth:
- Teachers are able to easily collaborate and communicate with students and one another.
- Student has easy and free access, online resource for help.
- Great for professionals for marketing, connecting, and finding business opportunities.
- Employers find employees and unemployed find work. 89% of job recruiters have hired via LinkedIn, 26% via Facebook, and 15% via Twitter.
- Social media sites have created thousands of jobs and new avenue of income.
- Social media sites inform and empower individuals to change themselves and their communities.
- Social media can also be used for the noble causes. For example, to promote an NGO, social welfare activities and donations for the needy people. People are using social media for donation for needy people and it can be a quick way to help such people.
Negative Aspects of Engaging In Social Media:
- People, especially youngsters, most don’t read the privacy term and policies maybe unaware that their information may be used by third parties, like advertisers, insurance companies.
- The addictive part of the social media is very bad and can disturb personal lives as well. The teenagers are the most affected by the addiction of the social media. They get involved very extensively and are eventually cut off from the society. It can also waste individual time that could have been utilized by productive tasks and activities.
- The excess usage of social media can also have a negative impact on the health. Since exercise is the key to lose weight, most of the people get lazy because of the excessive use of social networking sites. Which in result brings disorder in the routine life? This research by discovery will shock you by showing how bad your health can be affected by the use of the social media.
About the Author
Anne Micheal is a good author who blogs on Assignment land. His contribution with regard to the online Assignment writing help is immense and has given lots of new insights to aspiring people aiming to understand writing. Find him on Facebook | Twitter | G Plus