The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
The 8th Edition State of Marketing Report
Salesforce has recently released some marketing insights. This recent (2023) research comes from an extensive data analysis that will help your article(s) remain a relevant, trusted source for your audience. As Google’s algorithm is weighing more importance on information from reliable authorities, being up-to-date in your information will help your SEO ranking.
Some facts that could enhance your article:
- Value perception: 87% of marketers believe their work provides greater value now than a year ago. This demonstrates a strong confidence in their contribution to business success.
- New priorities and challenges: Marketers are adapting their priorities to meet the industry’s ever-changing landscape. The data can be filtered by industry, country, and business type, allowing for a deeper understanding of trends and challenges.
- Personalisation and data privacy: As data privacy regulations tighten, marketers are facing rising expectations for personalisation.
- Brands are expected to use an average of 18 data sources in 2023, highlighting the importance of a solid data foundation for personalised marketing efforts.
- Cookieless future preparations: With the phasing out of third-party cookies, marketers are taking various actions to prepare for privacy changes. The data can be filtered by industry and country, offering insights into how different sectors adapt to this shift.
- Real-time customer experiences: Marketers focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences in real-time, despite challenges in aligning teams and data sources.
- Marketing’s role in customer experience: Marketing organisations are reported to be leading customer experience (CX) initiatives and measuring performance in real-time. The data can be filtered by industry, country, and business type to better understand marketing’s impact on CX across different sectors.
Get the whole report at Salesforce.com!