The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
We’ve all been spending more time inside our homes this past year. But when it comes to promoting health and wellness, are our home designs doing enough?
ImproveNet surveyed nearly 3,000 Americans in cities across the country to find out.
- The top 5 characteristics of a happy home:
- View of natural elements
- Having a cool bedroom at night
- Having a nice supportive mattress
- Space to sit outdoors in the sun
- Bedroom very quiet.
- The top 5 characteristics of an unhappy home:
- Phone in bedroom
- TV in bedroom
- Constant computer and phone notification
- Stress home maintenance
- Lack of natural light.
- The top 5 cities with the happiest homes during the pandemic:
Take a look at the full report.