Matthew Gates https://populum.com 6m 1,438 #populumcbd
The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
CBD Company Populumn Review
As you may or may not know, from prior articles of mine, I am an advocate of natural medicine, particularly cannabis, CBD, and hemp products. I have used hemp for my diet, eating seeds daily, which are high in fat, moderate in protein, and low in carbohydrates. They are a great way to get into ketosis or lose weight if you put your body through fat-burning mode, rather than carb-burning mode. Hemp oil and lotion are also available for your skin which seems to rub away the pain within minutes. The entire world is behind their understanding of the powerful cannabis plant because of its negative connotations. However, as the world embraces this very natural, very strong medicinal plant, many medical companies and cosmetic companies alike are starting to realize just how this plant can heal the body in almost every way.
Populum is one such company that is not afraid to reveal the true nature and power of the cannabinoid plant, offering a variety of skin and healthcare products that may help alleviate your reliance on prescription medications and other drugs. Before we continue, the disclaimer is that I am not a medical health professional nor am I a doctor. Any information or products I write about within this article should be consulted with your primary physician before you consume or use cannabinoid products. It is possible that allergic reactions or other side effects may occur in using these products, so you do take caution and use the information within this article at your own risk.
With that said, my review of Populum is that they sent me one of their products to try and in return, I would happily review this article. I had just started a workout regime and started going back to the gym, so while I am not completely out of shape, I am certainly not in my prime healthy shape. My general workout mainly consists of 20 minutes of swimming per day and 20 minutes of bike riding per day. My primary workout is about three days per week, focusing on legs one day, upper body, and then a total body workout, with emphasis primarily being on cardiovascular exercise with minor dead-weight lifting and lifting weights to tone the muscles.
As most of you who are out of shape and trying to get back into shape know: it hurts. It’s far from anything pleasant. And you have to spend a week or two just dealing with the aftermath of the pain and trying to get yourself to be motivated to go back into the gym. Sitting at a desk all day or in front of a computer does not do us any favors and just the opposite is true, that standing on our feet all day, is tough on our backs. Standing on our feet all day also makes it so that the last thing on our minds is going to the gym and standing there.
So when Populum sent me a wonderful email asking me if I would like to try a product of theirs, I looked through their website and chose Full-Spectrum Hemp CBD Capsules. I am used to the tinctures of dropping a small dose of CBD oil under the tongue and holding it there, while it works its magic. However, I wanted something that would be timed, particularly by my digestive system. Before I head to the gym, I pop a CBD capsule, and the results have actually been amazing. While I understand that working out more often is going to get your body used to the idea of working out, but the Populum CBD capsules have been amazing in assisting and taking that excess pain away. No Advil. No Ibuprofen. Pure Poplumn CBD capsules.
CBD capsule or CDB oil are known for:
- pain relief for:
- arthritis, muscle soreness, and muscles spasms
- stress relief
- help alleviate the effects of epilepsy or seizures
- help with relaxation and calmness
- alleviate anxiety, even in pets
- may help children with ADHD, Autism, Tourette’s Syndrome, Asthma, Aspergers, anxiety, insomnia, and depression
* CBD oil does not contain THC unless specified otherwise, and therefore, you will not experience any of the hallucinatory effects commonly associated with THC products.
* Consult a doctor before taking CBD products or giving them to your children.
* CDB may help treat symptoms, but should not be considered a cure for any diagnosis.
* These statements have not been verified by the FDA or the Populum corporation and should not be used over Doctor recommendations.
The capsules are regular-sized meaning you can down it with water or milk or your protein shake before heading to the gym. They look like fish-oil pills and are clear see-through. They are also soft-gels which means you probably should not squeeze them in your hands, as the oil will come out. I do not advise you take these without a drink, as you might feel a lodge in your throat. However, the pill is soft and designed to dissipate within your mouth or digestive system within the hour.
There is no aftertaste or any flavor from the capsules themselves upon swallowing, so you don’t have to worry about that like you would of taking fish oil capsule or something like that. However, I did notice that when I burped, there was a minor taste of hemp or like a cannabis flavor, particularly an orange taste to it. It wasn’t unsettling or bad at all and it only lasted about an hour, for the only time the taste was noticeable was when I burped.
The side effects of the capsules put me in just a slight relaxed state and in a better mood. I do have some anxiety and depression, but these pills did make me feel calmer than usual. I wanted to try it before the gym and see if it would help me have no pain. Feeling relaxed, it actually made me feel like I could work out longer, though my efforts were about the same. There was slight pain afterward, normal gym pain, so it did not help alleviate the pain in my muscles completely, but it still made me feel relaxed.
If you forget to take the capsule, it’s okay and you can take it within a half hour after your workout for the same effects. I spent about two weeks testing the Full-Spectrum Hemp CBD Capsules which was enough to let me know that I do recommend them. Please note there were no effects of “being high”, or too relaxed, so you can still operate machinery or play a sport, and your performance will not be affected at all.
With that said, what is Populum?
- Populum is delicious. The problem with hemp is that it tastes like hemp. We’ve created a subtle flavor powered naturally by orange essence that is unique to the market and has even won us awards! We don’t mask the earthy taste with harsh artificial flavorings, but instead, work with the natural properties of the oil extracts from the hemp plant and orange zests. The result is a tincture that tastes great and leaves your mouth feeling fresh.
- Populum believes in quality and transparency. Despite the public’s quick adoption of hemp CBD, the U.S. industry is still relatively new and is thus unregulated by the FDA and USDA. This means that it is each company’s responsibility to hold itself accountable for its quality. Unfortunately, this also means there are companies out there that are not being entirely truthful about what is (or is not) in their product. At Populum, we hold ourselves to the highest standard by conducting multiple in-house and third-party lab tests to ensure the quality of our products. Before an order is shipped out, we test every single batch for toxins and to certify the CBD concentration by an independent third-party lab.
- Populum offers a risk-free trial. Populum is the first brand in the CBD industry to offer a risk-free trial. You get 30 days to try your CBD oil, and if you decide you don’t like it, no problem! You can return it for a full refund. No sample sizes. No catch. We let you try the real deal. You can even finish the whole bottle.
- All-Natural, Free Shipping, Made in the USA
Buy Populum CDB oil and other Populum Hemp products today, which can be found directly on their website or on Amazon.com. Use coupon code: RISKFREE10 for customers to take 10% off their first purchase.