Catrin Cooper 7m 1,052
The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
Social Blogging For Business Growth
The performance of activities directing the flow of goods and services for your business has taken a totally different path in this modern age. Technology, especially through social blogging has contributed a lot to the success of businesses. You can, therefore, make use of professional writers to help your business grow on these online platforms.
Social blogging is good for boosting sales. Both small and big companies have bought into this idea. Independent consultants are now using Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to conduct business. It is a great way of reaching out to the masses concerning your services or products on sale.
To get the best out of social blogging for your business, here are important tips to apply. Use them to boost awareness about your brand, build customer loyalty and attract customers and keep them:
- Study the Social Blogging Platforms. Take time and play around. Have a feel of what help exists in each of the sites. Some like LinkedIn is focussed on business hence good for B-to-B organizations. Facebook is best for products that have the potential to create fanatical fans whereas Twitter can meet the needs of any type of business especially in building reputation and in attracting clients.
- Present Yourself as an Expert. The search for services and products by people is pegged on expertise. People will be looking for the subject matter of the information presented online as this is what will draw many to your site and create more leads to your business. Ideally, the discussions being made online should be providing answers to questions that your target clients could be having.
- Setting a Fan Page on Facebook. Create a fan page for your business on Facebook different from a personal fan page. Invite as many members as you can to like your page and follow up on your frequent posts. Most importantly, the members should always be engaged through frequent posts and content such as videos and images regarding what you do in your business.Think of quality content and not just populating your page with meaningless information. Give your fans a reason to keep checking on your website. Be focused on your content rather than being general. It’s always better to higher professional writers to generate quality content rather than do it by yourself.
- Share both Information and Experiences. Social blogging is usually used for the sharing of experiences, business concepts, and ideas that will propel your business activities to great heights. Always look for unique opportunities and share your services and ideas with both your readers and other associates too. Your focus should be in creating a following through the provision of valuable information.
- Update your Information and Mix It Up. Keep your information fresh and look at what to do on each of the different social platforms. Frequent Facebook posts may put off your fans but it will be a game changer in twitter where frequent tweets are highly recommended especially because there is a limit to what you can post. Mix it up with written content, videos and images and most importantly, make sure that your content will lead to useful conversations that will lead many to your business.
- Encourage Feedback. Be willing to ask for your readers’ views and feedback about your products and services related to your business. Encourage this form of interaction because it will be very useful in growing your business. Both positive and negative feedback will help to know what to reinforce and what to correct in order to attract and retain your customers.Therefore, a call for action will be important for your posts. There is a lot that you could also learn from your audience using the Q & A section you will create. More than that, make sure that your targeted audience can easily share the posts.
- Use Apps to Spread the Word. Update apps and schedulers help a lot in reaching out to many people out there in the market. A good example is a Seesmic app that supports Twitter and Facebook among other platforms. It helps your audience access content from various social media platforms.With these type of apps, users can follow on trends, write messages and update statuses. Making good use of schedulers for Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn among other sites for the status update is good for constant spreading for information concerning your business out there. This and other apps can deliver updates to different social networking platforms.
- Let your Blog be the Center of Information. Your blog should be the central hub of every announcement to make concerning your business and then promote it on other social networks of your choice. Everything should always come from your blog because it is the place where you have all the control over what your business does. Should anything happen on these other social media platforms regarding use and policy, your information will still remain intact.
- Create leads to your Business Website. Information in your blogs and social media networks should be connected back to your website through links with anchored text within the content. Ideally, everything you do should be tied back to the site and again use RSS feeds to the site to keep up with fresh content all the time which is good in enhancing rankings by search engines.
- Have a Personal Touch to your Content. It is all about revolutionizing your business hence the need of putting in a personal touch. Let your employees post updates as well as this can impact on how the business will communicate with associates and targeted customers. Growth on social media will require unfailing support and input that gives a personal feel and touch to what you do in your business.
- Use Analytics. The effective use of social blogging to grow your business would require a regular analysis of the traffic patterns for purposes of knowing what blog content is popular. This is important for guiding you on what to choose based on what the audience is looking for. Most importantly, you will be able to put in a twist without deviating from your area of specialization.
With the advent of technology and internet, social blogging presents great opportunities for business growth. Here are 11 tips to apply to grow your business through social blogging.