The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
Ice Cream Designs
Beat the Winter Blues and keep your décor on-trend with refreshingly cool ice-cream! Iconic ice-cream cone and lollipop forms have been used by designers to create fabulous soft furnishings and accessories for your home.
Ice-cream accessories can be used in any room, from the bedroom, to the living room and kitchen. From a whimsical doorstop in the form of a dropped ice-cream cone, to lazy-day bean bags, bedroom themes and brilliant wall lamps for the kitchen or dining room, you will find there are plenty of delicious ice-cream related ideas included within our infographic.
Even if you don’t want an ice-cream or lollipop included within your decorating motif you can be inspired by the luscious colours of ice-creams. From cool, soft white with a tan coloured cone, to a zingy lollipop with a cool cream centre, the colour combinations that are used to make your mouth water will stimulate your visual senses when adopted within your décor.
With these ice-cream theme ideas you’ll be able to capture the warm, fun filled days of summer throughout the year. Be inspired and evoke the sense of summer in a cool and exciting way that will make you smile, even when it is bitterly cold and miserable outside.
Click to open / Right-click for save options
Ice cream related interior design
It may seem a long time until it’s ice cream weather again, but at least you can imagine the heat by capturing one of the most quintessential summer themes in your home; after all, who doesn’t like ice cream in some form?
- Lie back and dream of a summer on an ice-cream cone beanbag.
- Lollipops have been used as inspirational wall art – a fabulous way to feel instantly refreshed!
- Use a giant ice-cream cone to spread a little light in a room.
- Kids love drawing on walls, so why not give them an ice-cream to enjoy?
- If you think actual ice-creams are not up your street, be inspired by their colours for your décor.
- Take a whimsical approach and use ice-cream cone inspired lighting.
- Take the ice-cream theme outside with these fun chairs.
- Dropped your cone? No worries, use it as a door stop! This whimsical ice-cream door stop is a great way to add a touch of summer themed fun to a room.
- A children’s bed that’s an ice cream van is a fabulous way to capture the essence of summer all year round.
- Ice-cream themed bedrooms little girls, and boys will adore.
- This ice-cream wall light is a great accent to a room or an outdoor area.
Brought to you by:
Transform your home for less
Own Your Copy Today!