Matt Zajechowski https://www.thelines.com 1m 131 #sports
The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
If you’re a sports fan, it can be tempting to check the score of a sporting event while at work. The Lines recently surveyed 1,500 sports fans across 40 different industries around the country to learn more about their relationship with sports at work.
- 71% of sports fans admit to checking scores or reading about sports at work. 25% do it daily!
- The average employee spends 49 minutes reading sports at work each day.
- 73% of sports fan actually watch sports at work. That number jumps to 86% for hybrid workers.
- Most common places to watch sports at work:
- Storage room
- Under desk
- Empty office/conference room
- 47% would take a pay cut if they could always watch their favorite team while working.
Take a look at the full report on watching sports at work.