Matthew Gates http://notetoservices.com 1m 317 #google
The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
In Honor of Google 16th – September 2014
Throughout the month of September 2014, we published articles, infographics, and ebooks related to Google, Google tips, and ways Google can help your business, in honor of the 16th anniversary of the founding of Google. Google has changed the world more than we could ever imagine and continues to strive to change the world everyday.
Google is the most used search engine in the world and remains a part of our everyday lives, revolutionizing the way we find and store information, how we use the Internet, and our means of communication both personally and professionally. Google offers both free and paid products and will continue to be an imprint on all of our lives. Whether you love or hate Google, it is here to stay. While some people may opt out and do their best to not to use Google or Google products, there are millions more who happily embrace and love Google products.
Here is the recap of the entire month of September 2014 and then some!
Google Articles of September 2014
- Celebrating Google
- What Google Wants
- What Matt Cutts of Google Wants
- Adopting the Google Philosophy
- What Can You Do With Google? [Infographic]
- Google Drive for Everything
- The Road to Cleaning Gmail [Solution]
- Google Analytics Tracking
- Google Analytics Guide [Ebook]
- Google Plus Business Profile Checklist [Infographic]
- What’s Cool About Google Plus [Infographic]
- Recovering From Google Penalty
- Troubleshooting Google Penalties [Infographic]
- Google Plus Post Format Guide [Infographic]
- Google Author Rank Building Machine [Infographic]
- Google Ranking Factors [Infographic]
- Get your own Google Plus Custom URL
- Making the Best of Goo.gl
- Google Search Energy [Infographic]
- Google SEO Starter Guide [Ebook]
- 45 Reasons To Love Google [Ebook]
- Google Plus RIP [Infographic]
- The Dark Side of Google [Infographic]
- A World Without Google [Infographic]
- Google Links and Resources
- Alternatives to Using Google
Matthew Gates is a freelance web designer and currently runs Confessions of the Professions.