Anonymous http://4over.com 1m 148
The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
29% of consumers would not order online without delivery tracking
Some consumers view delivery tracking as a convenience while others say they can’t live without it.
4over was curious to find out how consumers view delivery tracking as well as their delivery preferences, so they surveyed more than 2,000 consumers around the country to understand their delivery tracking habits.
- 96% of consumers track deliveries after ordering online and 43% say they track deliveries daily after ordering.
- 87% of consumers have had a package delivered late. 73% feel a sense of anxiety when a package is delayed.
- Most consumers (45%) feel that 2-3 days is an acceptable amount of time to wait for shipping, while 24% prefer next-day shipping.
- 29% said they would not order an item online if they couldn’t track the delivery.
- States with the most delayed deliveries 1. Vermont 2. Delaware 3. Rhode Island 4. Alaska 5. New Hampshire.
Take a look at the full survey findings.
Own Your Copy Today!