Abi Bennetts https://www.libertygames.co.uk 1m 200
The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
Beat The Workplace Blues
After a relaxing family and food-filled Christmas break, the thought of going back to work fills some people with dread.
But what things can employers do to ease the workplace January blues?
Liberty Games have surveyed office workers across the country to discover what items/factors would decrease their stress and increase their happiness at work. You can see the findings here.
Own Your Copy Today!
Here are some hooks that might be of interest to your readers:
- Despite having options like alcohol, dogs and beanbags it was healthy snacks (33%), perfect temperature (30%) and cleanliness (26%) that topped the list for UK workers
- Workers in Norwich are the biggest dog lovers, with 39% stating that an office dog would be a top choice for decreasing stress at work
- As an emerging hub for gaming, Newcastle workers chose office games as their top choice for a happier office and, overall, this was the top choice for men (30%)
- Top ten items/factors to decrease stress and increase happiness at work are:
- Healthy Snacks and Drinks (33%)
- Perfect Climate (30%)
- Cleanliness (26%)
- Relaxation/Sleep zones (21%)
- Subsidised Food (21%)
- A Dog (20%)
- Office Games (19%)
- Parking (17%)
- Plants (17%)
- Gym (15%)