Matt Zajechowski https://www.jobsage.com 1m 155
The views of this article are the perspective of the author and may not be reflective of Confessions of the Professions.
Over 4 in 5 Gen Z Adults Want Companies To Take a Stand
Study – 64% of American workers want their employers to take a stand on social issues
Many companies are increasingly taking a public stand on social issues, but what should they take a stand on and how should they make their voices heard?
JobSage surveyed 1,900 full-time American workers to learn more about what issues they believe their employer should take a stand on.
- 64% of full-time workers believe it’s important for employers to take a stand on social issues.
- Percentages were even higher for African Americans (83%), Gen Z (82%) and women (72%).
- Despite that, 46% of respondents report that their employers have not currently taken a stand on social issues.
- Issues employees want companies to address:
- Mental Health
- Gender inequality
- More than 1 in 4 (27%) would take a pay cut to work at a company that supported social issues they considered important.
Take a look at the full report.